We offer a wide variety of beautiful timber windows in a selection of styles, including classic sash and casement windows. You can enjoy the luxurious aesthetics of real wood combined with high performance and strong security across our full range.
Our timber windows are thoughtfully designed to offer elegant aesthetics and great thermal performance. Wooden windows can often be seen as a traditional choice, however, they look just as good gracing a modern home as they do a period property. If you’re looking to buy wooden windows online, we have a fantastic selection of styles to choose from with something to suit any home.
Our timber window styles include:
- Box sash windows – sliding sash windows using the traditional cords and weights mechanism. The perfect choice for period properties and conservation areas.
- Spiral balance sash windows – offering the traditional look of sash windows with a modern spring mechanism.
- Flush casement windows – our timber casement windows have a smooth flush finish. A casement window is suited to both older, cottage style properties and modern homes.
- Stormproof casement windows – high performance, modern timber windows offering great energy efficiency. In the casement window style, these are great for protection against the elements in coastal properties.
- Reversible windows – our reversible timber windows rotate 180 degrees provide great airflow and easy access to both sides of the window pane.
- Conservation windows – traditional timber windows designed to meet conservation area requirements, providing a faithful replacement for original windows.
- Bespoke windows – our bespoke wooden windows are made to meet your exact requirements. We can create made to measure windows in nearly any shape or size.
Quality Wooden Window Frames
All of our wooden windows have excellent quality timber frames. We use FSC certified timber for all our window frames so you can rest assured our timber is sustainable and comes from responsibly managed forests.
If you’re looking for handsome hardwood windows, we offer oak as well as red hardwoods such as sapele and meranti. We also offer engineered pine (a softwood) which tends to come at a lower price than hardwood frames. No matter which wood you opt for, timber windows are a beautiful choice. They can be expected to last decades, making them more cost effective than uPVC windows in the long run. Whilst aluminium window frames have their benefits, it’s easy to see why many people are drawn to the charm and character of real timber windows.
Timber Window Finishes
All our wooden windows come in a choice of finishes and paint colours, as well as timbers. Whether you choose a stained solid oak hardwood window or a cream painted engineered softwood, our windows look great next to all styles of brickwork and rendering. When it comes to the finish, our painted timber windows look great on a modern property whereas stained or varnished wood, which showcases the natural beauty of the woodgrain, complements a traditional home. If you’re looking for replacement wooden windows, we can build faithful recreations with our bespoke window service.
Wooden Double Glazed Windows
We offer wooden double glazed windows with strong U values as standard to ensure good thermal performance and weatherproofing. If energy efficiency is a priority, we even offer triple glazed wooden windows. We pride ourselves in providing replacement wooden windows that offer high performance and security, as well as looking attractive. When it’s time to replace your wood windows, we can supply windows that offer a performance upgrade whilst maintaining the charm that timber frame windows exude.
The natural insulating properties of wood makes it a great choice for any home’s windows. When combining energy efficiency and sustainability with the handsome look of genuine timber, it’s clear to see why wooden windows remain a popular choice for homes across the UK. Furthermore, our timber windows and doors come with strong guarantees and you can expect your wooden windows to long outlast any uPVC equivalents.
Browse our range of timber windows below and get in touch with our knowledgeable team with any enquiries – we’re happy to help.
The Timber Windows Range
Why Choose Timber Windows?
If you opt for an engineered wood, the multi layered timber will withhold its shape against adverse weather conditions preventing warping.
Timber is a great insulator, and teamed with the advancements of double and triple glazing, you will see the benefits in your heating bills.
Quality wood suits all properties, old and new, and the beauty of the grain is enviable.
Help & Advice
Get in Touch
If you have any questions about our diverse range of timber windows, get in touch! We’re happy to talk to you about anything from your own bespoke window designs to product and delivery information!
CALL US TODAY ON:
01205 363 999