Stormproof Casement Windows
Timber stormproof casement windows give you effective protection against the elements and strong energy efficient performance. With a range of design options, you have full control over their appearance.
Stormproof Casement Windows
If you live in high rain, high wind or coastal areas, stormproof casement windows can help your home withstand the elements. Our timber stormproof windows have been designed with all weather protection in mind. Their robust design and airtight seals prevent any water leaks or draughts which can be all too common in older or lesser windows. By efficiently diverting water away from the property, you can avoid sitting water and damp too. British weather can be unpredictable but our stormproof windows can keep your property safe, cosy and dry in any season.
Wooden Storm Windows
Our wooden storm windows are made from high quality, durable timber which is known for its natural thermal efficiency. Whilst you may think uPVC would be the top choice for weather protection, timber lasts longer, is easier to repair and is a natural insulator, making it the ideal choice for energy efficient storm windows. Our range of timber stormproof windows includes hardwoods, softwoods and solid or engineered woods, all of which offer good U-values and impressive exposure category ratings, demonstrating their energy efficiency and insulation.
With our stormproof casement windows, you don’t have to sacrifice style for performance. We offer a wide variety of design choices so you can select wood storm windows which complement your property. From colours and finishes to hardware and glazing bars – the choice is yours! We also offer our storm windows range in bespoke sizes so you can get a window which fits into your home perfectly, allowing ultimate weatherproofing.
For any enquiries about our wooden stormproof casement windows, don’t hesitate to get in touch. Our team can provide more details about our windows and answer any questions you may have.
Free Delivery on our Stormproof Casement Windows
Bespoke designs and premium timber ready for purchase in our stormproof windows range. Stringent protection from the weather’s worst elements. Enquire today!
View Our Gallery
Why Choose a Stormproof Casement Window?
Strong, robust protection against the weather. Never worry about a storm again.
Weather protection also means intruder protection. Bolstered security comes as a bonus.
- Materials: engineered softwood or hardwoods such as oak, red grandis, meranti and accoya
- Bar designs: plain casement windows, Victorian bar, cottage bar, horizontal bar, deco bar, all bar casement, regency
- Colours: hi-build white as standard, but all RAL colours available (extra cost)
- Hardware options: polished, satin chrome, black, brass, white
- Security options: multi-point locking system as standard, Secured by Design available, PAS 24 tested option available
- Ventilation: trickle vents included for Part F or omitted
- Window sizes: max height for standard window openers is 1350mm, but we can create bespoke windows in any size
- U values: 1.1 triple glazed/1.4 double glazed
- Window energy rating: B rating as standard, can achieve A+ with triple glazing
- Glazing options: double & triple glazing available
- Acoustic performance: 29-30dB
- Air permeability class: class 4
- Frame thickness range: 84mm to 92mm
- Sill size range: 40 to 150mm
- Tested to BS6375 Part 1 2004 Performance of windows and doors & BS6375 Part 2 1987 Operation and strength performance