Fully Reversible Windows
Fully reversible windows have a unique operating mechanism that allows them to rotate 180 degrees when opened. Not only does this mechanism allow maximum airflow into your home, it makes cleaning the outside of your windows incredibly easy and safe.
Timber Fully Reversible Windows
Our timber fully reversible windows are a modern and practical choice. The reversible window mechanism is available on casement and tilt and turn style windows. With both styles, the glass panes can be pushed 180°, all the way around, so you can have full easy access to both sides of the window. What’s more, the opening range of the windows allows great airflow and larger pane sizes create a light and bright space. Our timber reversible windows are based on European window designs which are becoming more and more popular here in the UK.
Our fully reversible windows offer great insulation, thermal efficiency, stunning aesthetics and a hard-wearing frame designed to last. Their practicality and versatility makes them a great option for those considering replacement windows. We offer the choice between classic timber and aluminium clad timber reversible windows. Timber looks timeless and elegant, whilst our aluminium clad options have high-grade robust hardware and improved durability, whilst retaining the naturally insulating properties of timber.
Easy Clean Windows
One of the biggest reasons people choose reversible windows is because they are very easy to clean, so much so they’re also known as easy clean windows. If you live in a multi-storey flat or a home with three floors, it can become particularly difficult to clean the outside of your windows. Once fully rotated, easy clean windows let you safely clean the outside of the glass just as easily as the inside.
If you are interested in our modern and practical fully reversible windows, or any other styles in our timber windows range, get in touch. Our helpful team can provide further information and answer any questions you may have.
Custom Reversible Windows with Free Delivery!
Multiple glazing options, types of wood, finishes and colour options are just some features that we can offer to help you achieve your dream home. Along with standard opening sizes, we also offer a custom fit to suit you. Get in touch for more information.
View Our Gallery
Why Choose Reversible Windows?
Easy to Clean
If you live in a high rise, or the window is hard to reach from the exterior, you need a reversible window.
Safe to Operate
A good option for homes with elderly people or children. Their safe operation make them a savvy choice in these homes.
Guaranteed to last for many decades, these are a great investment.
- Materials: engineered softwood or hardwoods such as red grandis, meranti and accoya
- Bar designs: a variety of traditional glazing bars or astragal bars, including cottage bar and Victorian bar
- Colours: hi-build white as standard, but all RAL colours available (extra cost)
- Hardware options: polished, satin chrome, black, brass, white
- Security options: multi-point locking system as standard
- Secured by Design available
- Ventilation: trickle vents included for Part F or omitted
- Window sizes: we can create bespoke windows in effectively any size
- U values: 1.1 triple glazed/1.4 double glazed
- Window energy rating: B rating as standard, can achieve A+ with triple glazing
- Glazing options: double & triple glazing available
- Acoustic performance: 29-30dB
- Air permeability class: class 4
If you would like to know any more about our extensive ranges of windows, then don’t hesitate to get in touch. We’d be happy to help you with any issues you may be having and help you find an answer!
CALL US TODAY ON:
01205 363 999