Thank you for visiting Windows Online UK. We are able to offer an extensive range of JELD-WEN Wooden windows, including Sliding Sash and Casement.
We can offer a full range of wood windows made to industry standard sizes as well as being able to offer a full made to measure service.
Our windows are available in softwood, hardwood and Oak timber.
All our windows are made to high standards of workmanship and comply with all UK legislation in terms of U-V Values and performance and come complete with upto 40 year guarantee.
Depending on the product our production lead times from order to delivery will be approximately 4 weeks.
Please contact a member of our sales team on 01205 363999 to discuss your requirements.
Unit 8 Haven Business Park Slippery Gowt Lane
Tel 01205 363999
Replacing a window?
Are you installing new wooden windows? Avoid common pitfalls by taking a look at our top tips:
1. Double check your dimensions before purchasing wooden windows. If they don't fit correctly, it will invalidate your guarantee. Measure again after delivery to confirm the size and specification matches your order.
2. Always read the manufacturer's instructions before installation and prepare your work area – are the aperture and lintel ready and undamaged?
3. Protect unfinished frames from the elements before installation and handle your windows with care to safeguard joints and glazing.
4. Pack gaps between the window and aperture as per the supplier's instructions. Use a mortar bed to support the sill and durable packing beneath the mullions to ensure even weight distribution and a level and plumb frame.
5. Test opening lights before securing frames into place. Wider windows need more fixings to meet building regulations so always follow the fitting guidelines.
6. Make any necessary adjustments and seal perimeter gaps with expanding foam or similar.
You should not install wooden windows without approval from FENSA or other recognised scheme.
Never attempt to install new windows alone.
Make sure you can remove and replace windows in one day. Choose fully finished casements if time is an issue.